I love thanksgiving leftovers just as much as the meal, but sometimes you need some new ideas. Lucky for you, I like to look at food online!
I've compiled a list of ideas for Thanksgiving leftovers that range from standard, to inventive, to weird!
Happy Thanksgiving, friend!
2. Turkey and Stuffing Waffles (what about fried turkey and regular waffles?!)
3. Turkey Chili
6. Cranberry Oatmeal: This works best with whole berry cranberry sauce, but drop a scoop of cranberry relish into hot oatmeal for a tasty sweet and tart breakfast!
7. Cranberry Bagel: Cream cheese and cranberry sauce for your morning bagel sounds marvelous
8. Poutine: Go Canadian, eh! Warm leftover gravy and sprinkle with crumbled cheese curds on top of french fries!
9. Frittata: try this Turkey & Sweet Potato guy from Skinnytaste or a Turkey version or a Veggie Version
10. Hot Brown!
Photo Getty Images