Couples costumes are lame, unless you have a great one. And the number of bad ideas that you come up with first are enough to either abandon the idea altogether or break up.
Elite Daily compiled a list of 13 couples costume ideas and I'd like to tell you that they are SO GOOD that you will go viral on November 1st, but I'm not convinced they are that good. To be fair, I think this list has convinced me that couples costumes are all-around a terrible idea.
- Steve and Blue from Blue’s Clues
- April and Andy's alter egos (Bert Macklin FBI and Janet Snakehole) from Parks and Recreation
- Spaghetti and meatballs with a side of parmesan cheese
- Britney Spears and K-Fed
- Two giant inflatable dinosaurs
- Cosmo and Wanda from The Fairly Odd Parents
- Junie B. Jones and her smelly fish from everyone's favorite childhood book
- The couple from Gustave Klimt's super famous painting, "The Kiss"
- A cork screw and a wine bottle
- Bob Ross and one of his paintings
- Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife Beth
- The green and purple dragons from Dragon Tales
- A shark and a surfer girl (or boy)
Photo Getty Images